Wednesday, February 20, 2008

give me a chance to prove that I....

Hey blog,

I have been enjoying life recently.
Not because of anything directly amazing or something like that, but honestly I have never felt so alone.
I think it's an odd concept of being joyful while being alone.
I guess it all comes down to what I'm devoted to, and I do not think my devotion is on myself anymore.
Yes I'd love to have it all figured out, do not get me wrong, but I think that an air of confusion can keep someone from becoming to stuck on themselves.
I am a lost lost person.
I am a broken person.
I pray that it stays that way.

back to being alone
I have been avoiding people, intentionally.
i have been making things right, intentionally.
I have been creating change in others, intentionally.
sometimes creating change means losing your comforts.

This means friends, activities, and a lifestyle.
I have lost my comforts.
It feels great.
As long as God is moving then I will be fine.


"I'm alway looking over my shoulder
the rain is cold on my neck
I have my dark and then my blest
choose to overcome the rest

debating the instruments
was the timing wrong?
play the notes to a different chord
you've always left me with your last word"
after-rawr - play the notes


the after-rawr.
just amazing.

I'm going to leave you all with the list of things that I've been learning this semester so far.

Things I've learned recently:

1. live truth
2. jump
3. covered in the dust of the Rabbi
4. passion is essential
5. not everyone is made for Bible College
6. I am not alone, there are prophets among us
7. signs can be signs
8. Missions Majors = caution
9. sometimes old friends come back into your life at just the right times - diregemes
10. Loving unconditionally means loving intentionally
11. postmodern culture can benefit Christianity
12. only in being torn can we mend
13. I hate when I'm not right
14. I want to be miserable
15. as inadequate I feel, I'm made adequately

No comments: