Friday, May 30, 2008

Again and Again

Hey Blog + Friends,
I know I'm kind of a jerk from time to time, not updating on my life and all. I know I usually just do this for myself writing and writing all for me. What else should it be for? So it's summer again and I'm home. Tremont. My Favorite town in the country. I know it sounds stupid to enjoy a town that has so little in it, but honestly I enjoy the people here. I've grown out of the typical high school scene and I guess that is alright. For the moment I feel as if I am left alone here. I don't have as many college friends that are here, and now that I've been out of hs, I even have fewer of them. God has me moving I just don't know where to.
I don't have much else to say at the moment, so I guess I'll move on and forget about this post for a few days. I have something important to blog about in a few days...or a week, but I'll let you know when it happens.

Take care

No comments: